Imagine a Caribbean island vacation where you are slipping into the deep, crystal clear, aquamarine water, bubbles gently tickling your face, as you slowly descend along a 3000-foot coral wall, millions of years old. The first to welcome you to the ocean is a Short-nose Batfish waiting at the bottom of the mooring line. As you scuba dive towards the enormous coral formations that make up the famous Long Caye Wall, one of Jacques Cousteau's favorite dives, you see plenty of nooks and crannies loaded with Spiny Lobsters and Arrow Crabs. A highway of Creole Wrasse files by you as numerous Parrot Fish munch on coral close by. An enormous Spotted Eagle Ray soars past, silhouetted by the dark blue of the abyss beyond. While nearby, a Hawksbill Turtle snacks on a Barrel Sponge. In additional to our several world famous dive sites at Glover's, we have miles and miles of undiscovered walls. Here at Off The Wall Dive Center, a PADI International Dive Resort, you will experience scuba diving in pristine conditions, with incredible visibility averaging over 100 feet, with warm water, abundant sea-life and no crowds.
Details about Diving
- Option of adding on a Dive Package or individual dives to your Week Long Accommodation Package
- All dives are done from a boat, no shore diving is allowed
- Average boat ride to dive site is 2 to 10 minutes
- Average length of dive is 35-50 minutes in bottom time
- Average dive group is 2 to 8 guests
- A licensed tour guide and Dive Master escorts all certified divers on each dive
- All dives include tank, air, weights and weight belts
- Night dives available, weather permitting
- ScubaPro BCDs and Regulators are available to rent while diving with us
- Wetsuits and dive lights are available to rent while diving with us
- Masks, Fins & snorkels available to rent
- All divers must bring scuba certification cards.
- No certified diver will be allowed to dive without their card.
Dive Prices for Certified Divers, (per person):
- Dives 1-12, $55 US, per dive
- 12 Dive Package $625 US, per person
- Dive 13 or more, $50 US per dive
- Night Dive $60 US (+light rental $8 US, light rental only for diving)
Diving can be arranged and paid for during your stay with us. Dive Equipment is not included in dive prices, but is available to rent. Tanks, weight and air is included. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Cash payment. 12.5% GST Tax is additional and not included in our prices. Gratuities are not included in prices and are greatly appreciated.