Covid 19 Updates
As we prepare to open on November 14th, Off The Wall Dive Center and Resort will continue to offer the same personalized service and care that our guests have become accustomed to over the last 20 years. The health, safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff have always been our top priority and that preference is now more important than ever before.
Belize has done a remarkable job limiting confirmed Covid cases to just 24 over the course of the pandemic, and is presently one of the safest countries in the world with only 4 active cases (as of June 28), in the entire country. We are proud of the way the Government and Belizeans have come together to protect their communities.
Our trips, which have always focused on small groups on our remote, private island, far removed from any crowds, will be an excellent choice, when you travel again. With an exceptional record of safety and customer service, with updated safety measures, and following best practices, we will continue to ensure that your adventure with us remains a safe and an enjoyable way to explore and experience our amazing world.
Our establishment will be implementing and enforcing standards that will protect guests and staff, in accordance with national and international guidance, issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), our local health department (Ministry of Health) as well as the Belize Tourism Board).
Here is an example of a few of the protocols which we will be implementing:
- Increased Cleaning and Disinfecting, with emphasis on all high traffic surfaces and areas
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided around property
- Hand washing is highly recommended
- Frequent disinfecting and sanitation protocols of kitchens, dining hall, restrooms, showers, and wash areas will be strictly adhered to
- Dining hall social distancing will be available and as well as outside dining venues will be available
- Rooms: hard surfaces, floors, door handles, desks, tables, chairs, light switches, lamps, etc, disinfected upon checkout. Hand sanitizer will be provided in each accommodation.
- Social distancing in all public areas and during activities
These policies will be updated regularly, as recommended by the above mentioned organizations, in order to keep our guests and staff safe.
As you plan your travels, please don't hesitate to contact us for travel updates.
We look forward to sharing our island paradise with you soon!
- Off The Wall Dive Center and Resort