Rooms & Amenities:
(Click below or scroll down on the page)
Enjoy a week long island retreat in your own private oceanfront cabana. Each of our 5 cabanas are a welcoming oasis, comfortable and charming with spectacular panoramic ocean views of the beautiful turquoise waters of the Caribbean and nearby reef. It is a great place to swing in your hammock, relax and enjoy the ocean breeze, day or night. Our cabanas are lit by solar powered lights, oil and candle lanterns, and are furnished with local art and books. Chaises are nearby to enjoy the sun, or stars.
- Each cabana is within 20 feet of the ocean
- Large verandas have both sun and shade
- Hammocks, Adirondack chairs and beach Chaises on each veranda
- Rooms have either Queen size bed or a Double and a Single size bed.
- Family Suite Cabana has two adjoining rooms
- Posturpedic Mattresses, new in 2014
- 100% cotton, high thread count linens
- Bath towel and beach towel provided per guest
- A pair of yoga mats are included in each room
- Purified drinking water and glasses in each room
- Solar powered lantern, candle lanterns and oil lantern provided in each room
- Each cabana has it's own thatched roof umbrella with beach chaises located in front, overlooking the ocean.
- Hammocks and Swing Beds are located around the property for enjoying the ocean view, and swinging in the ocean breeze
- Adirondack Chairs and Beach Chaises are located throughout the property
- Refreshing Outdoor Rainwater Showers, heated by the sun and centrally located
- State of the Art Composting Toilets (where we turn human waste into compost), also centrally located
- Hand Wash self service Laundry facility
- Yoga/Luna Deck located hovering over the reef crest, perfect location for watching dolphins, stars and moonrise
- Groomed Nature Trail that circumnavigates the island, self guided pamphlet provided describing birds, trees, plants, wildlife, brief island history of the island
- Gift Shop, local art and trinkets, t-shirts, sarongs, sundresses, hats etc
Our spacious, beach front, dining Palapa with thatched roof and sand floor is open for catching the cool breeze and enjoying the spectacular view of the lagoon while dining on our delicious Belizean Cuisine. We take pride in our local food dishes, consisting of several fresh seafood meals that often include fresh snapper with lime and cilantro, grilled shrimp and vegetables with pasta and fresh Alfredo sauce and a traditional conch stew. We serve many other Caribbean gourmet meals with chicken, pork, beef, locally grown vegetables, fresh herbs from my garden, tropical fruits, daily baked breads and tortillas and scrumptious desserts such as coconut flan or fresh pineapple dipped in chocolate. Your dining experience will be one of your many highlights of your holiday.
- 3 meals provided daily, served family style
- Coffee, tea, juice, purified water and fresh coconut water available any time
- Dietary Restrictions: There are some dietary needs we may not be able to accommodate due to our remote location, please inquire in advance.
The dining palapa is also a great place to socialize, relax, play games, and enjoy a cold beer, soda or fresh coconut water.